January 17, 2013

Dedicated to my Father

Carrying me on your shoulders, you walked in streets for a long time searching for tiny shoes that suits me.

You always dropped me at school riding your bicycle everyday.
Day after day.... and you treated everyday as a new day.

You did the routine work of dropping me , picking me up from school as one of the best thing that you did in your life. You continued doing it for many years without any hesitation.

You never scolded me and you never beat me for scoring low in school and always signed with a smile in the progress report cards where there is not progress at all.

You were there for all parent's day, teacher's day and Annual day celebrations at my school. Even though I did not participate in any events, you still encouraged me for being an audience.

You got angry at yourself, You got angry regarding your financial status when I wished for something that you cannot afford...something that you cannot buy for me.

You are the one who trained me to ride a bicycle, and you are the one to buy me my first bicycle.

You are the one who traveled with me almost every school and universities for my education.

You are the one who spoke to many strange people recommending me for getting an admission.

You never taught me many things in life, but you showed me the way where I can learn many things about life.

You were not able to be with me when I was feeling bad, but when you were there you always made me feel good.

You had always given me the comfort that I needed.
You always took care of me more than you cared for yourself.
You always gave me the best that you can.
You always ensured my happiness.
You cried... when I suffered pain.

All the things we have and hold for us in our life is all borrowed and we need to give it back.

When it was time for me to comfort you and to take good care of you......
You ignored and chose something that's irrevocable.

Even though I had survived for so many years in this world, I still feel like a chicken hatched out of an egg and this world seems to be very new to me in your absence.

Even though we are strong enough and faced many challenges in our life, our heart and mind become as light as a feather when we realize the absence of our beloved ones.

For most of the Kids, father must be the first hero or role model.

A father may not be a perfect father, but a father will always have a perfect love.

Miss you !

No comments: