October 6, 2010

Interesting night with a girl

I was walking back to my home, after my colleague dropped me nearby my place. I couldn't walk properly since my leg was paining very badly and I was not walking straight. A girl crossed the road along with me and since I was walking a bit slowly, I got left behind her.

Usually I would reach my home and then place an order from my regular hotel. But this time I thought of taking dinner at a hotel nearby. Since I was not walking properly and the road was really slurry some kind of noise was coming from my shoes. I believe because of these reasons, the girl who was walking in front of me got disturbed a bit and she was looking at me very frequently and in a strange way. I am sure that she would had definitely noticed my beard too....

I reached the hotel I went inside to have my dinner and I did not have any idea where the girl went. But when I came out after my dinner and just entered into the nearby cross road, I noticed that the same girl was walking in front of me.But this time she was carrying few bags. Hope she stopped for a while for purchasing somethings.

That road was not a busy one. It was really dark and isolated. No one else was there and we were walking. All of a sudden someone from one of the houses dropped something or did something which created lot of noise. Because of that the girl turned back and immediately noticed me. After that I believe she was really scared that am following her. She was trying to walk really fast but still the distance remained the same. Then she reached the end of the road. There is no street light and the road was totally empty. This part of the road is full of mud and it was very slurry and slippery due to rain.

Hope she was feeling totally unsecured and all of a sudden started running. But she could not balance herself. Within few steps she slipped and fell down in the same place.

I was amazed looking at this for a moment. But I was even scared to help her. If I go nearby and she screams, then am sure that I will be the Chicken Briyani for public. So I silently passed her away slowly with my unusual walk which threatened her so much. And after few steps away from her, I just wanted to make sure whether she was able to get up from that place. Then I noticed an awesome thing, she had cleaned herself from the mess and I believe she had got hurt badly. For that moment she was also walking like me and that was totally unusual. I was a bit happy :)

Then my inner senses said "Life is not just a circle, it's a perfect circle"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohh Mannn...is that You...
who was walking behind me that rainy night...You really scared me...hey don't take me seriously i was joking...
Interesting one !