September 10, 2010

You are different for me

I have seen so many girls in my life.

I have seen girls who shine like the bright sun.
I have seen girls who sparkle like a shining star.
I have seen girls who are mild and beautiful like the pleasant moon.

For me, You are not a bright sun, because sun will not be seen during the night.
For me,You are not a shining star, because star will not be seen during the daylight.
For me,You are not a moon, because moon will not be seen during the day.

But for me,You are the passing clouds...

If you are there, I will not be able to see the bright sun.
If you are there, I will not be able to see the shining star.
If you are there, I will not be able to see pleasant moon.

For me,You are the passing clouds...

Even though you pass by
You are everywhere in my life,like the clouds all over the sky.

1 comment:

Balaji [05mx06] said...

;-( thala.. solla vaarthaigal illai endru naan sollava????
illai.. yethai eppadi solvathu endru theriyavillai endru naan sollava??? Sollunga thala.. Sollunga.. Pinnityel poongo